Creating thriving workplaces
Axiom creatively transforms office workplaces into productive, engaging and future-focused environments where people and businesses thrive.
We offer a fully-integrated collaborative service in project consulting, interior design, interior fitout, project management and post-project services for all commercial office fitout, refurbishment and design projects.
Learn from the experts
Be the first to hear about our trends, insights and resources from the experts in workplace strategy.
We live and breathe workplace transformation. We love what we do and we’re passionate about the work we do for our clients.
We synthesise the key strategic elements to produce high-performance workplaces.
- Wellbeing & performance
- Attracting talent
- Multi-generational workplaces
- Connected workplaces
Wellbeing & performance
The wellbeing of employees impacts your productivity and profit.
- Fuel creativity and problem solving
- Increase co-operation and collaboration
- Increase energy and reduce absences
Next generation workers expect technology to help them be their best selves at work.
- Empower work-from-anywhere culture
- Support distributed and remote teams
- Build to sustain continuous transformation
Mixed-age workforces are the new norm, offering challenges and great opportunity.
- Accommodate different working styles
- Optimise for accessibility
- Facilitate peering and mentoring
Finding and keeping great people drives growth and innovation.
- Attract with state-of-the-art facilities
- Engage with flexible, collaborative spaces
- Create loyalty with mobility and personalisation
From corporate office to homely haven! Axiom transformed the Sydney headquarters of hipages’ commercial space into a seven-room, double-balcony, 1872m2 open-space dream home.
Workplaces are changing. Organisations are moving towards modern workspaces where employees can collaborate and work together. Modern design is over the traditional, cubicle-style office. But most organisations have yet to perfect this shift and should consider the benefits of investing in a space solely for collaboration and socialising.
Peace is a hard to find in the office. Constant chatting, keyboards tapping, and music blasting can interrupt employees, impact productivity and affect wellbeing. Here are eight simple ideas to manage office noise and create a little quiet time.