Creating thriving workplaces
Axiom creatively transforms office workplaces into productive, engaging and future-focused environments where people and businesses thrive.
We offer a fully-integrated collaborative service in project consulting, interior design, interior fitout, project management and post-project services for all commercial office fitout, refurbishment and design projects.
Learn from the experts
Be the first to hear about our trends, insights and resources from the experts in workplace strategy.
We live and breathe workplace transformation. We love what we do and we’re passionate about the work we do for our clients.
We synthesise the key strategic elements to produce high-performance workplaces.
- Wellbeing & performance
- Attracting talent
- Multi-generational workplaces
- Connected workplaces
Wellbeing & performance
The wellbeing of employees impacts your productivity and profit.
- Fuel creativity and problem solving
- Increase co-operation and collaboration
- Increase energy and reduce absences
Next generation workers expect technology to help them be their best selves at work.
- Empower work-from-anywhere culture
- Support distributed and remote teams
- Build to sustain continuous transformation
Mixed-age workforces are the new norm, offering challenges and great opportunity.
- Accommodate different working styles
- Optimise for accessibility
- Facilitate peering and mentoring
Finding and keeping great people drives growth and innovation.
- Attract with state-of-the-art facilities
- Engage with flexible, collaborative spaces
- Create loyalty with mobility and personalisation
Biophilia may be an unfamiliar scientific word, but if you’ve recently moved into a new office, or joined an organisation with a contemporary fitout, biophilia should have made a meaningful contribution to the ideas, philosophies and aesthetics underpinning the final design.
“We’ve provided you with some simple ways to introduce – or increase – the foliage in your office without smashing your budget to smithereens or taking you beyond a messy point-of-no-return.”
Axiom’s Annelie Xenofontas and Culture Amp’s Chloe Hamman explore the importance of housing living plants in the office and the ways nature can make your people feel restored and rejuvenated.