Creating thriving workplaces
Axiom creatively transforms office workplaces into productive, engaging and future-focused environments where people and businesses thrive.
We offer a fully-integrated collaborative service in project consulting, interior design, interior fitout, project management and post-project services for all commercial office fitout, refurbishment and design projects.
Learn from the experts
Be the first to hear about our trends, insights and resources from the experts in workplace strategy.
We live and breathe workplace transformation. We love what we do and we’re passionate about the work we do for our clients.
We synthesise the key strategic elements to produce high-performance workplaces.
- Wellbeing & performance
- Attracting talent
- Multi-generational workplaces
- Connected workplaces
Wellbeing & performance
The wellbeing of employees impacts your productivity and profit.
- Fuel creativity and problem solving
- Increase co-operation and collaboration
- Increase energy and reduce absences
Next generation workers expect technology to help them be their best selves at work.
- Empower work-from-anywhere culture
- Support distributed and remote teams
- Build to sustain continuous transformation
Mixed-age workforces are the new norm, offering challenges and great opportunity.
- Accommodate different working styles
- Optimise for accessibility
- Facilitate peering and mentoring
Finding and keeping great people drives growth and innovation.
- Attract with state-of-the-art facilities
- Engage with flexible, collaborative spaces
- Create loyalty with mobility and personalisation
Following our previous article on evidence-based design, we look at specific examples of how companies have used EBD to inform transformation in their workplace.
How do you create a workplace that enables both your people and your business thrive? Annelie Xenofontos, Senior Workplace Strategist at Axiom, and Chloe Hamman, Lead People Scientist at Culture Amp, discuss the group and individual psychological dynamics of your team, and how these needs can be addressed in your office fitout and other design elements of the workspace.
We spend approximately 30 percent of our lives at work so it’s easy to understand why adding a personal touch (or two or three) to our workspace is very important to us. Apart from the productivity benefits, creating a sense of belonging in the workplace is crucial to helping people feel they are welcome and, above all, valued.