Creating thriving workplaces
Axiom creatively transforms office workplaces into productive, engaging and future-focused environments where people and businesses thrive.
We offer a fully-integrated collaborative service in project consulting, interior design, interior fitout, project management and post-project services for all commercial office fitout, refurbishment and design projects.
Learn from the experts
Be the first to hear about our trends, insights and resources from the experts in workplace strategy.
We live and breathe workplace transformation. We love what we do and we’re passionate about the work we do for our clients.
We synthesise the key strategic elements to produce high-performance workplaces.
- Wellbeing & performance
- Attracting talent
- Multi-generational workplaces
- Connected workplaces
Wellbeing & performance
The wellbeing of employees impacts your productivity and profit.
- Fuel creativity and problem solving
- Increase co-operation and collaboration
- Increase energy and reduce absences
Next generation workers expect technology to help them be their best selves at work.
- Empower work-from-anywhere culture
- Support distributed and remote teams
- Build to sustain continuous transformation
Mixed-age workforces are the new norm, offering challenges and great opportunity.
- Accommodate different working styles
- Optimise for accessibility
- Facilitate peering and mentoring
Finding and keeping great people drives growth and innovation.
- Attract with state-of-the-art facilities
- Engage with flexible, collaborative spaces
- Create loyalty with mobility and personalisation
The modern office has transformed. Employee wellbeing, collaboration spaces, open-plan layouts…these qualities were rare in workplaces a decade ago. Organisations now spend a significant amount of their resources bettering their workspace design to optimise the performance and wellbeing of their employees.
It’s important to innovate – driving innovation in your team and the workplace
From corporate office to homely haven! Axiom transformed the Sydney headquarters of hipages’ commercial space into a seven-room, double-balcony, 1872m2 open-space dream home.