Transforming workplaces, through evidence-based design,
into places where people and businesses thrive.
Axiom creatively transforms office workplaces into productive, engaging and future-focused environments where people and businesses thrive.
We offer a fully-integrated collaborative service in workplace strategy, project consulting, interior design, interior fitout, project management and post-project services for all commercial office relocations, refurbishments and design projects.
Learn from the experts
Be the first to hear about our trends, insights and resources from the experts in workplace strategy.
We live and breathe workplace transformation. We love what we do and we’re passionate about the work we do for our clients.
We synthesise the key strategic elements to produce high-performance workplaces.
- Staff wellbeing & performance
- Attracting & retaining talent
- Multi-generational workforces
- Connected workplaces
Wellbeing & performance
The wellbeing of employees impacts your productivity and profit.
- Fuel creativity and problem solving
- Increase co-operation and collaboration
- Increase energy and reduce absences
Next generation workers expect technology to help them be their best selves at work.
- Empower work-from-anywhere culture
- Support distributed and remote teams
- Build to sustain continuous transformation
Mixed-age workforces are the new norm, offering challenges and great opportunity.
- Accommodate different working styles
- Optimise for accessibility
- Facilitate peering and mentoring
Finding and keeping great people drives growth and innovation.
- Attract with state-of-the-art facilities
- Engage with flexible, collaborative spaces
- Create loyalty with mobility and personalisation
While many employees have worked from home since March, companies are now planning or are amid their return-to-office strategies. Although…
The way we work has been forever changed. As we begin to return to work post COVID, organisations are starting…
As many businesses shift to a work from home strategy during the developing COVID 19 crisis, more Australians are working…
Ready to reimagine your workspace?
With a workplace design partner, you can do more. Boost collaboration and innovation, lift company culture and staff engagement and increase productivity, all thanks to your workspace design.
Get our free ebook on what to look for in a workplace design partner.
Axiom’s ability to listen, their ability to communicate, to understand our ideas and help us shape the environment for our culture that we’re wanting to develop – it was second to none.