Axiom Workplaces are committed to protecting the environment. We are committed to continual improvement of our Project Management System and ensuring our operations are conducted in a manner that prevents pollution, preserves natural resources and conserves all heritages. We are focused on pursuing our corporate responsibility to minimise impact to land, water, air, flora and fauna. To achieve our environmental corporate responsibilities, Axiom Workplaces is committed to ensuring our operations:
- Comply with environmental legislative, contractual and regulatory requirements;
- Investigate report and respond to all environmental incidents and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence;
- Collect and analyse performance indicators and incident data to drive the continuous improvement processes of our environmental performance;
- Demonstrate appropriate leadership in our field of office fit outs and encourage clients to make informed decisions with respect to Projects that include a green building focus.
- Conduct an environmental aspect assessment where necessary when purchasing or using premises, plant, equipment, vehicles, substances and systems of work;
- Reinforce to employees and sub-contractors their environmental obligations through our programs of induction, education and training;
- Cause managers and supervisors to be responsible and accountable for the environmental performance of their operations and activities;
- Document, regularly review and assess processes, procedures, objectives, targets and the environmental impacts of our operations;
- Communicate our policy to employees, sub-contractors and other stakeholders including the public.
We are committed to responding to the daily environmental challenges that we encounter in our business and hope to contribute to the foundation of an environmentally sustainable future for our community and future generations.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.