Our workplace strategy & design process
Your office fitout project is more than just a refurbishment. It’s a chance to optimise your workplace for staff productivity and wellbeing. It’s an opportunity to design for the future, ensuring your workplace meets the need of your workforce today and beyond.
Whether it’s a refurbishment, relocation or full redevelopment, your office fitout project is more than just improving the physical workspace. We bring our experience and expertise in office design to the table and work with you to create a thriving workplace that meets your commercial fitout goals.
Our proven workplace strategy and design process thoroughly considers your current realities, business objectives and future growth plans. And we’re with you throughout the journey – from design conceptualisation, planning, the fitout itself, and, after completion, we make sure your workplace transformation is right for you and your people.
We work with you to audit and analyse your needs and current realities to plan your future workplace.
- A workplace strategy through setting key business objectives that are aligned with your vision.
- A comprehensive analysis of your current workplace, highlighting key areas for improved collaboration.
- A feasibility study to assess infrastructure and the suitability of short-listed location options.
- An overarching timeline for the master plan with key milestones.
- A budget projection for the various options presented to assess the financial impact early on in the process.
We conceive the design of your future workplace and build out the project in precise detail, applying our unique approach and methodology to ensure that key project objectives are in line with your business strategy, vision and future goals.
- Development of your workplace design concept, including look and feel, visual boards, and photo-realistic 3D images of key areas.
- A technical evaluation of the preferred site’s infrastructure and services.
- Detailed progressive budgeting to ensure costs are controlled throughout the entire process.
- Project management of all facets of an office relocation, including necessary liaising with the landlord and all authorities to obtain final approval for the works.
We manage the construction and realisation of your commercial fitout, ensuring safe and successful project outcomes for all.
- Establishing the site in accordance with WHS for the duration of the project, assuming ultimate responsibilities for site offices, communications, first aid and trade requirements.
- Full execution of the Design and Construct contract, providing adequate personnel for the delivery of the fitout project, regularly reviewing the programme, costs and scope.
- A post-occupancy program following project completion, to ensure you are fully equipped operationally and thriving in your new office space.
Download our brochure
Throughout the Axiom process, you will be supported by a highly disciplined and responsive team who nurture, develop and assume total responsibility for every detail, ensuring you are consulted at each stage of the project.
To see this process in greater detail and for more information about our offering, download our corporate brochure.