To ensure that Axiom’s projects are delivered with the highest level of quality to the client, we have adopted the following policy:
- All employees within our organisation shall be committed to the effective and efficient implementation, management and improvement of quality. They are also responsible to identify and prevent activities occurring that do not meet specified standards.
- Products and services provided by our organisation will meet or exceed client needs and be in accordance with stated statutory and regulatory requirements.
- All quality system documentation is regularly reviewed to ensure that existing policies, procedures and practices are suitable, remain relevant and capable of meeting specified quality, client and statutory requirements.
- We will assure quality through the provision of appropriate resources and provide employees with the necessary training to ensure compliance with stated quality system requirements.
- Preferred suppliers and subcontractors are encouraged and assisted in the implementation of appropriated improvement programs that will ensure the integrity and continued preservation of the organisation’s quality management system.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.