- Create a space which blended both their San Fransisco roots and Sydney base.
- Build a sense of community culture & inclusion.
- Address their lack of appropriate meeting rooms and collaboration spaces.
- The two cities were integrated by way of colour scheme and design. The overall palette of natural tones reflected Sydney’s fresh air, greenery and sunshine; while the angular formation of workstations reflected the zigzag typologies in the roof lines of San Francisco’s painted ladies.
- A fully functioning commercial kitchen was designed to allow for cooking meals for all staff and functions.
- A sense of community was enhanced by providing spaces that bring people together, such as the coffee machine, and the tiered seating built for the purpose of the monthly dial-in with San Francisco.
- Axiom provided multiple space solutions whereby meetings could spill into the breakout thus doing double duty.