With ELMO’s exponential growth over the past years, they looked to form a partnership that allowed them to expand & futureproof themselves without straying from their connected identity.
Their key challenges were:
- A disconnected ELMO workforce due to fluid expansion.
- Lack of flexibility & connection points between teams.
- No opportunity for physical well-being enhancement within the office.
Axiom Workplaces provided an in-depth study into the organisation & demonstrated how ELMO’s new HQ could assist with the company’s aspirational vision.
To address ELMO’s specific challenges:
- All staff were co-located into one workspace across 2 floors. Central connection was successfully created by a large central communal breakout area & interconnecting stairs with enlarged void to create a visual connection.
- We spread collaboration booths, quiet rooms and scrum areas throughout the office & specified multi use furniture within breakout provided a mix of connection points. Changing to an agile work model, resulted in better connection of senior executives with staff.
- We incorporated a yoga/meditation room which facilitates daily sessions for a variety of well-being workshops and escape from the work environment.
This 2,600 sqm flagship home for ELMOnians, was produced & completed within a 12 week build time which included integrated base-building & lift-lobby upgrades.